1. T-shirt Care
All In Worship t-shirts are of great quality; our cotton and polyester fabrics are soft and durable. In order to keep them looking like new, please pay careful attention to the washing and ironing instructions. You have a role to play in keeping the quality of the t-shirts you purchase.
Some of All In Worship t-shirts designs are iron-on decal. In these scenarios, the product description will display this information. For iron-on decal t-shirts, we strongly suggest to iron them on reverse side to ensure the iron does not come in direct contact with the decal. Failure to do so will damage the product.
For all All In Worship t-shirts, please refer to the instructions below:
- Low iron on reverse side
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
Refunds are not applicable when these instructions are not followed. For more details, please refer to our Return and Exchange policy here.
2. Jewelry Care
All All In Worship jewelry pieces are made of authentic Sterling Silver. This alloy consists of 92.5% of pure Silver and 7.5% of Copper. Because Sterling Silver is a soft metal, the remaining 7.5% is used to increase the hardness of the jewelry. Please note that Sterling Silver is stamped with 925.
With proper care, your jewelry will retain its beauty and character. To make sure you can enjoy your All In Worship jewelry to the utmost, please read the following instructions carefully. Our pieces are delicate and we do not take responsibility for careless wear.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to household products, chemicals, water, excessive perspiration, as these will speed up the tarnishing process and dull the shine.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, cosmetics, lotions or hair products. Even natural ones.
- Between wearing, store your jewelry in a cool dry place as well as in a ziploc bag, suitably lined box, or pouch to keep oxygen at bay. Additionally, don't leave it in a room exposed to humidity.
- Over time the Sterling Silver may oxidize; the oils in your skin help keep Silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear them often.
- Please confirm that you do not have allergies to silver before ordering All In Worship jewelry as we are not responsible for skin reactions caused by wearing them.
If your jewelry arrived defective, we will be happy to help you! Please send us a photo of your item asap within 30 days after the delivery date, so we can send you a new one.
We offer exchanges for resizing on a case by case basis. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request.
Refunds are not applicable when these instructions are not followed. For more details, please refer to our Return and Exchange policy.