Mission statement: Equip passionate worshippers to express their worship to Father God and Jesus with movement, dance and fitness with uninhibited mind and body and hearts abandoned to Him.
Vision Statement: Bride-like individuals living set-aside lives, passionately devoted to Bridegroom Jesus, healed, and empowered by joy and peace through the Holy Spirit.
Core Values: God’s presence, intercession, progress, passion, purity, empowerment, authenticity and community:
1- Awareness of God’s presence in our midst. God isn’t in the back burner nor in the corner; He is in the very centre of our focus: lives and classes.
2- Intercession is a crucial part of our gatherings. We love to communicate with God using our movements. We may or may not say a prayer but we will certainly embody it every time.
3- We cultivate passionate expressions of adoration to Jesus as opposed to settle for a lukewarm worship.
4- Live a life worthy of the calling we have received with purity of mind, heart and body and soul
5- Disciple students to become empowered in their identity both as the Bride of Christ and Sons/Daughters of Abba Father
6- Authenticity: you’re unique and we need you to be you! God created you to impact this generation with who God created you to be and with what you carry inside of you.
7- Progress: We seek to do our very best in everything that we do, because we work for the Lord Almighty and for His glory. As we grow, our best will improve and that’s how we measure ourselves. We resist a performance-based mentality that strives for perfection and comparison but instead we celebrate each other's progress and growth.
8- Community - we foster a community of believers to be family to one another demonstrating unconditional love to each other.
- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is.
- Jesus died on the cross for the redemptions of our sins and resurrected on the 3rd day
- We are forgiven by the blood of Jesus.
- Jesus continues to heal hearts and bodies today. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful.
- He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent - one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the Church: water baptism and the Lord's Supper. Both are available to all believers.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- Christ is returning for a glorious overcoming bride - His Church.
- As Christ returns to reign, He will bring about the final defeat of Satan and all of his minions and works, the resurrection of the dead, the final judgment and eternal conscious punishment of the wicked, and the eternal blessing of the righteous.
- The Trinity will be all in all in His new heavens and new earth, recreated by His mighty power, in which righteousness dwells and in which He will forever be worshipped.